Dear Fellow Pet Lover,
You’re here because you love your pet….in fact you probably can’t imagine a life without a furry 4-legged friend at your side….life wasn’t and will never be the same without him….You’re probably like most of us pet owners and consider your pet a member of the family.
Like most pet owners, when you reflect on the fond memories of fun times with your pet, the thing that ultimately stands out above the rest is your pet’s PERSONALITY……after all, that’s what makes him different from all the other dogs on the block, right? The little quirks, the way he cocks his head, the fact that she’s always there wagging her tail when you walk in the door… or dropping a toy at your feet. Personality is everything…
And this is how “Pawsonality®” came to be…
We Recognized The Importance
Of Infusing PERSONALITY In To Art….
And Capturing The Fun Memories That People Cherish For A Lifetime
Now you may be a little unsure at the moment as to whether or not a custom photography session is for you, and that’s ok. In fact, most people who contact us have never had a portrait with their pet…. So it’s “OK” If you don’t know what’s involved, or have questions… don’t worry, we’re going to get you answers.
However… before we go any further, let’s stop for a second and be brutally honest here….
You have probably tried capturing some snapshots of your furry friends personality on your own… on your cell phone at the least….or you may have had the ole “friend with a camera” try to do it for you…..and it’s probably been short of a disaster.
- You’ve probably noticed that your black dog looks like a blob of darkness in your pictures…. “IS HE BLIND???” He might as well be, because you for sure can’t see his eyes in the pictures right..or maybe that’s all you can see….
- Does Fido look like a blur in the wind chasing his toys because you can’t get a clear shot?
- Have you given up on the idea of capturing the memories with your furry friends out of frustration?
- You’re not even gonna try to capture your pet with your family… way too stressful and there is not a chance you’ll get to be in the pictures…
- You may have tried to hire a hobbyist only to find out they were CLUELESS ABOUT ANIMALS or worse SCARED!
- …or even worse, your family looks pretty good, but your dog is gazing off in la la land not even remotely looking at the camera….
You’ve Probably Had At Least One Of These Experiences…
I Hear It All Too Often….
“Is the spot still open? Remember me and my dog? I had an appointment with you and then cancelled, thinking my friend could do the same thing….WRONG!… So here we are almost the end of the year…. any possibility?”
The BAD NEWS is…. these types of things are EXACTLY what happens to most pet owners…. and before they know it, their pet has aged considerably or worse, received a less than promising, shocking diagnosis, and the fun, happy days are limited….
The GOOD NEWS is that there are professional pet photographer services right here in YOUR AREA to come to the RESCUE!
Award Winning Pet Portraiture
Based in Central Arkansas; Available Worldwide
One of the chief reasons people choose Pawsonality® Pet Photography is that they want to capture their pet’s personality and fun memories…
…the walks in the park
…the wagging tail waiting at the door
…you are doing this because HE IS ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT
Your pet’s been with you through highs and lows, and has been a constant committed presence in your life…. a FAITHFUL FRIEND…
So why would any REASONABLE pet owner want to miss out on capturing these memories?
No reasonable person would… and now YOU DON’T HAVE TO!
You See, People Choose Pet Photography For A Variety Of Reasons
Of course there’s the obvious reasons:
…To capture your beloved pet’s personality…
…but pet photography isn’t just for people who are looking for a “pet only” session….
- Having a baby? Why not include your pet in your announcements?
- Childhood milestones? Capture your child as he/ she grows with their beloved pet!
- Senior Portraits? Mark this milestone by including the furry critter that’s been by your side the whole time, and maybe eaten your homework a time or two!
- Looking for a great FAMILY PORTRAIT for your wall?
Of Course These Are All Great Reasons!
This Is Not Your Average, Cooking Cutter, Boring, Stuffy, Not-So-Pet-Focused Portrait Session!
Now, if you are looking for average joe pictures, where you carefully place your hands, say cheese, and feel all to unnatural and stiff… you may have found the wrong place….
- If you like to be REAL
- If you like to have FUN
- If you like EMOTION
- If you like to live life WITHOUT RULES
- If you like to be a bit SPONTANEOUS,
- If you are tired of being what “EVERYONE EXPECTS”
- If you are tired of receiving low quality DIGITALS ON A DISK because your photographer DIDNT KNOW HOW TO MAKE QUALITY PRINTS…
- If you are looking for QUALITY ARTWORK that will embody the TRUE ESSENCE of your PERSONALITY and STAND THE TEST OF TIME…
..then you’ve found the RIGHT PLACE….
Your Pet & Family’s Portrait Deserves A Place On The Wall
When pet owners like you engage in our services they get a custom, pet focused photography session that will capture their loved one’s personalities and memories for a lifetime…..
We’ll consult with you ahead of time to make sure that we collaborate on a session that works best for you!
To top off your pet portrait session, all customers get to choose from our top of the line MUSEUM QUALITY ART PRODUCTS to display in their home.
You will love our handcrafted frames, museum quality canvas and fine art papers or metal prints that will make your PORTRAITS POP.
Your finished art piece is sure to be the FOCAL POINT OF YOUR ROOM.
“But MY Pet Will NEVER Cooperate For Anything Like This!!”
- “He needs to be on a leash”. No problem. Most dogs do. We’ll photoshop it out.
- “She wont sit still.” GREAT. She will show a lot of personality in her portraits….Really….
- “My dog doesn’t like to go out in public”. No problem, we travel and frequently work on site.
- “My pet is very shy.” That’s ok too. We’ll choose a location and setting that keeps your pet comfortable and relaxed first and foremost. Your pet doesn’t have to “be” anything she isn’t….
- “I don’t have a dog…I have a cat/ exotic pet/ horse…” We love all animals. Check out our cat and exotic galleries and give us a call.
- “I don’t know what I want.” Don’t worry. When clients book with Pawsonality, the first step is to engage in a portrait consultation and planning session to help nail down location, wardrobe, brainstorm ideas, etc etc. Part of our services is advising clients on the best locations, wardrobe, poses, and more. Our pre portrait planning guide will help guide the process.
- “I’d like to include my pet in my family/ child/ senior/ etc portrait session.” No problem. There’s a lot of information above on this subject but the short answer is YES… we encourage it!
- “I don’t like the way I look.”. Don’t be so hard on yourself…. my job is to make you look great and I will! I promise.
- “Having a portrait of a dog is weird”. Friend, not at all. Go to any home store or gallery and see how many cookie cutter paintings, etc of pets they are selling. Not only is it NOT WEIRD, The Queen of England had her portrait taken with her dogs… and in fact many painters included a pet in their clients formal portraits as far back as the 1500s and earlier….Not only is it Not Weird… It’s Totally Classic….
- “Having a portrait of myself/ my family on my wall is vain”. Many things are vain…showing you care about your family is not. In fact studies show that having a child’s portrait on the wall, for example, boosts his/ her self esteem and fosters a sense of belonging and importance of family.
- “I don’t have any idea what I’d do with the portraits”. Don’t worry, most people don’t in advance. Many may have some idea like “I want something for my wall” but that’s all. I will help you decide how to best present your portraits for maximum impact. As a print artist, that’s what I do. And of course there is no pressure to purchase anything you don’t want.
- “I think it’s too much”. A quality art piece is an investment, certainly. Considering your average grooming may only last a few weeks and that expensive sweater or collar will be out by next season….your artwork will stand the test of time and last 30-200+ years if properly cared for. This is something you can pass down for generations.
- “I’ll do it later; now is not a good time”. Time is one thing you can’t get back or buy more of. I can tell you over the years I’ve had people inquire and “wait” and suddenly time is the most precious resource. I’ve also had folks book and their pet suddenly pass too soon. Do not wait. Do not wait until your dog is sick or has a few days left…. trust me, you do not want to remember your dog as a shell of his/ her former self. You want to remember your dog when your dog is happy… If your dog is happy and healthy now, now is the time.
- “But my dog is already sick and only has a few days”. We will make time and squeeze you in. We understand time is of the essence and some things can’t wait. We also understand that perhaps you never considered this before now, or perhaps this is the first you’ve heard of our services. Don’t worry, Don’t “beat yourself up” that you waited or “did something wrong”. Just call. We’ll help.
I’ve had grown men come to my office nearly in tears to say:
“I didn’t realize how sad I’d be now that she is gone…
I should have called you….”
Don’t let this be you…..
If You Love Your Pet & Family, You Really Can’t Afford Not to Invest In Custom Photography
After all, you invest a lot of time and care in to your family and pet…You don’t want to be “that person” who ends up losing out by not taking the time to invest in custom artwork for the home BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!
YOU DESERVE IT
YOUR FAMILY DESERVES IT
YOUR PET DESERVES IT
YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT
“SO WHAT DO I DO NOW?”
The next step is EASY
I’d love to get to know you and your pet!
Talk with you soon!
~Abby & The Pets