All of our efforts come to life with your fine art prints.
In this day and age, too many photographers are unskilled in the art of printmaking, leaving their clients forced to print their own work at sub par printers. This results in bad cropping, color issues, and print quality that can fade quickly.
Your memories deserve more than that!
Our knowledge of print making allows us to offer museum quality prints with striking contrast and bold vibrant colors that will stand the test of time . Let us help you take the guesswork and headache out of printing while helping you maximize the investment you’ve made. With a fine art print, you’ll enjoy your memories many times a day when they are displayed prominently in your home.
One thing we are not is cookie cutter photographers. We don’t stuff you into a one size fits all box… because you and your pup aren’t one size fits all.
We will present you with options that best suit YOUR particular images and answer many common questions you may have:
- Would your images look best on vibrant metals?
- Would your images benefit from a traditional print on canvas?
- What size should they be? (Did you know there’s a science to this)
- How should you crop them?
- Should you do a multi image grouping? What’s the best way to lay it out?
- Should you get a frame? If so what color and thickness?
- How should you lay out your fine art album?
- What is the best way to care for your artwork?
Are you overwhelmed just reading that? Answering all of these questions is more than just “guesswork”, which is what many customers are forced to do when their photographer doesn’t assist them…. in fact there is actually a science to much of this! The bad news is many clients get overwhelmed with a disk and because they don’t know what to do, their memories die in a sea of files on a hard drive.
Our extensive experience in printmaking will take the guesswork out so you can enjoy your memories each and every day with amazing, museum quality artwork that will be the showcase of your room.