Welcome Fellow Pet Lover
Thank you for requesting booking information. Below is a brief overview of the process and options.
To Simplify the process, here are the steps we will take:
1. Choose a commission & Secure your session date with the initial payment/ Questionnaire
2. Pre session consultation and planning (choosing location, clothing choices, etc, all based on your questionnaire and our discussions)
3. The portrait session
4. Proofing appointment (this is where you will use your art credit to purchase any prints/ products you may like)
5. Artwork delivery
The Luxe Commission is perfect for the most discerning clients who want a true adventure. Capture your family and furry friend in multiple locations and setting and choose form our finest artwork.
The Luxe Commission includes:
- a pre planning consultation,
- 90 minute session (or 2 45 minute sessions),
- proofing and ordering appointment,
- $300 art credit to use towards the artwork of your choice.
The Luxe Commission is paid in (2) payments of $275 plus tax.
(1) payment due in advance to book and the other is not due until the day of your session. Be sure to check out our Fine Art Printing for information about our artwork.
The Minimalist Commission is great for those who are looking for a session that is short, sweet, and to the point in a single location. It’s a perfect option for a family portrait with your pet, pet only sessions, or childhood milestones with pets.
The Minimalist Commission includes
- a pre-planning consultation,
- 45 minute session,
- proofing and ordering appointment,
- $150 credit to use towards the prints of your choice
The Minimalist Commission is paid in (2) separate payments of $175 plus tax.
1 payment due in advance to secure booking and the other is not due until the day of the session .
Be sure to check out our Fine Art Printing for information about our artwork.
Fine Art Printing & Art Credits
Each of the commissions includes an art credit to use towards the heirloom artwork of your choice.
As a general reference, fine art print pricing includes:
- Wall Art – Starting at $400 (16 x 20) and up depending on size; with a plethora of custom sizes available up to 50″
- Custom Framing – Starting at $75 for desk prints and $200 for wall prints. We offer a number of framing options from simple contemporary to hand crafted/ hand carved pieces.
- Petit Prints– Starting at $60 (5×7), $75 (8×10)
- Holiday Cards/ Invitations– Holiday Cards are sold in sets of 25 and begin at $125
- Specialty Items– Specialty Items are also available
- 8×8 heirloom books with your choice of 20 images begin at $1500
- 12×12 fine art albums with your choice of 30 images begin at $2500.
Creating Your Own Collection
Most clients enjoy the savings of “creating your own collection” through the following:
1. Choose your wall art over 20″ on the long side or custom book or album
2. Add Framing to receive a lifetime warranty
3. Save 25% on petit prints ($45 5×7 and $56.25 8×10)
3. Receive 25 Complimentary Holiday Cards with all print orders over $1000
Most people use these starting points as a general reference and dont make any concrete decisions until we go over their proofs. Having general idea of what you “might” do with the finished prints can help me shoot intentionally for that purpose, however, and we can discuss this at your pre-consultation.
If you feel ready to book, or have further questions, please contact me. I can help make a recommendation on the commission that might work best for you. I can also discuss dates, as well as answer any further questions you may have about artwork, display, printing, etc. When clients are ready to book, we discuss a tentative date and I send over a questionnaire and agreement. Clients return the agreement with the first payment to secure the date. The second payment of your commission is not due until the day of your session. A few weeks after your session takes place we’ll have a proofing appointment for you to make your art selections. Please be sure to check out my Fine Art Prints for further information about printing.