We’re kicking off our 2021 Calendar Project and looking for the cutest dogs in Central Arkansas to benefit CARE.
Our 2020 project was a huge success and we had the best time with the most amazing dogs and their humans!
Here is your chance to get featured!
Here’s how it works:
- Book a Limited Edition 20 minute session to take place on the following dates locations (first come first served). The cost for the session is $35. This is for your session fee only and does not include products nor digital files. We will focus on getting the best image of your dog in 1 location/ setting.
- 100% of session fees will be donated to a rescue (keep reading)
- Dates/ Times to choose from:
- March 7 Little Rock Park Area
- March 21 Downtown LR
- April 4 Downtown Benton
- April 18 Benton/ Bryant Park Area
- PLEASE do NOT book a city location if your dog is overstimulated easy, doesn’t go out in public much, etc etc. That said we’ll just be going for a walk so if your dog goes for walks he/ she should be fine.
- All times are late afternoons/ evenings
- In the event of inclement weather, we will have a makeup day on a weekend in April.
- After your session, we’ll have some pre-set dates where you can come and view the images from your session. These will be weekend dates at late afternoon/ early evening.
- You’re welcome to make a print purchase, but you don’t have to. Print information can be found here.
- By June 1 (subject to change if we need more time for sessions), one image of each pet will be put up for votes and voting begins. Voting will last for 30 days. The 13 dogs with the most votes will be featured in the calendar. Votes cost $1 each, and 100% of the money from votes will also be donated to a rescue organization.
- Dogs who do not make the calendar may be featured on the back page at random.
- All proceeds will benefit CARE.
- Calendars will be available for approximately $25 and the proceeds from calendar sales will be donated to rescue.
- A summary of what is donated or used for print calendar prodution for rescue:
- $35 Application fees
- $25 Application fees (for dogs from past sessions)
- $1 votes
- All proceeds from calendar sales
- Cost of goods will be factored in (costs of calendar printing ,etc).
- We may or may not seek sponsors
How do I sign up?
Submit a contact through the contact page or call me at 501-749-3814.
I will process your payment over the phone via CC and set your date/ time.
- What will my dog need for his/ her session? A proper leash/ collar (I’ll send a guide) and you will need to follow a few preparation steps.
- Can I be in the session with my dog? This is for dogs only but you may upgrade to a longer session if you want images with your pet
- Can I submit a dog that’s passed away? Yes, as long as I took the image. The Fee is $35. Priority is given to dogs booking a session, and if we have room we will allow past sessions.
- Can I submit an image form a past session you took? Yes, as long as I took the image. Images from other photographers will not be accepted.
- I really want to do this but I can’t do the dates/ times that are available. For an additional upgrade fee we can choose a custom date/ time or location. Upgrade fees are separate from session fees and support the photographers time and resources to the project.
- I want more poses/ options. You can upgrade your session time for an additional fee.
- Do I have to come in for a proofing appointment? If you want to purchase additional images yes. If you purchase additional images you may choose which one is selected for the calendar contest. If you do not come in we will choose the image. Your print purchase supports the photographers time and resources to the project.
- Does the pet have to be a dog? No. Message me if you have a cat, etc. If we have enough I will set a studio day for other pets.
- Is the session fee refundable if we miss our session? Because session fees represent a time held for you and our blocking off the calendar for your time, the fee is non refundable. If you give 48 hours notice you can transfer your fee to a different day/ location from the times above, or upgrade to a personalized time. If you do not show up and do not call, you can expect to lose your spot and deposit.